Western blot workflows with chemiluminescent protein ladders are prone to complications:
- Your ladder may require strep-tagged HRP
- Your ladder may rely on IgG binding sites to be detected by an HRP secondary antibody
- Trial and error may be required to optimize loading volume for your ladder
Note: The WesternSure Ladder is not recommended for use when stripping and reprobing Western blots. Stripping buffer alters the chemiluminescent functionality of the ladder, resulting in weak or no signal.
Remove Complications from Your Chemiluminescent Western Workflow
The WesternSure chemiluminescent protein ladder is the only pre-stained, multi-colored protein ladder for both film and digital chemiluminescence detection.
- Fits with your current protocol without optimization
- Does not rely on strep-tagged HRP or secondary antibody binding
- Works with a variety of substrates
- Provides a vibrant color scheme that allows you to quickly orient your membrane
Not sure which protein ladder to choose? Learn more about how to choose the right protein ladder.
- Nine recombinant protein bands (8 to 260 kDa)
- One green reference band (8 kDa)
- Three orange reference bands (38, 70, and 260 kDa)